Wednesday 2 November 2011

November coming

I didnt realize that today is 1-11-11, is a bad day for me..
because first my bag felt down when I driving a moto with my friend then my competition lose like shit. some more my opponent is so noob one, but the final score we lose like shit..
that's why Is a bad day for me..
I hope this bad day, doesn't impact my whole month at all.
after the competition we just hang out the desa palma there, and eat satay celup..
It can help me release my stress because of the competition, then at night I play again until late morning..
we keep correction our fault for it, that's why i a bit busy that time..

I miss my GF, and i Hope i can see her in this semester break..

I miss her so much
I miss her smile
I miss her silly thing that she did.. >,< 

No comments:

Post a Comment