Wednesday 9 November 2011

Assignment drive me crazy

This is the picture when assignment drive me crazy...
Today I get shocked, because The due date for marketing assignment is TOMORROW not Friday.... 
Because I heard before assignment will pass it up in next week, but after i heard if tomorrow is the due date for pass it up the assignment. I get shocked, really shocked..
Because I haven't touch any single thing for it..
Then, after 1 hour of the class I skip the second hour of the class...
I'm not straight away go back, I just hang around the college with my friend and I still go to Giant and tesco to buy some stuff for dinner...
After, came back from giant and tesco..
I straight away copy the example of the assignment, to guide me into correct way to make assignment of marketing..
Is really crazy i guess, hehehehhe... >,<

Today, I will finish the marketing assignment and continue with psychology assignment..

TODAY I WANNA SKIP THIS DAY, because it drive me crazy.. >,<
Hope that japanesse Girl understand about it.. :P :P :P
Sorry ya dear, can't webcaming with u.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment