Monday 7 November 2011

Boring life

Today was so bored i think, because I did a bbq together with hari raya idul adha..
Just talked and gathering with my Indonesian friend n I was think that If u were here might be fun i guess..
hehehehe..
Just forget a little bit my college life that a bit bored for any activities, I feel like wanna die because I nearly forget about marketing homework.
U know what, before I got nickname that i get from my IS friend.. They call me Naruto
Oppss sorry, no picture for it..
hahahhaa...

In may i wanna go bali with my malay friend..
I hope, That holiday will be fun If u can follow me go to bali
During the sun rise..
see so beautiful..
I hope me and u can be there one day.. *Cross Finger*
Tomorrow, i think i wanna skip marketing class. Because i wanna make the marketing assignment..

Ow gosh, i also forget my psychology assignment..
Shit.. >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment