Saturday 15 October 2011

Happy a bit and sad more

sorry my dear, i can't do anything for make my self happy.
because I cant release stress in my head and Result always come in my mind, it was really suck and I fell like I wanna cry as loud as i can.. >,<
First question that come out from my mind is "when i gonna finish my degree in Nilai uc? if the result always like that". It make me a bit feel sad, luckily I hanged out with my friend so i can release a bit stress in my mind. But still I'm thinking of my bad result. It make me depress and It make me cant enjoy any happy thing during hang out with my friend.
I just keep quite and keep thinking how i gonna pass all the subject on time.. It really suck...
I hope, that result not come again in my next semester...

Btw, hunny i really miss you so much..
Sorry i cant put any photo, because i'm so sad until can't take a single pict in this blog...
Huft... >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment